Divorce E-Book in Plain Language – 100% Free
“What is an uncontested divorce? What should I do to start my divorce? Who is the Plaintiff and who is the Defendant? What should I do if my spouse does not want to sign the divorce papers?”
This e-book is loaded with simple answers to the 56 most frequently asked questions about divorce.
PLEASE NOTE: The updated version, the 2022 edition, will soon be published.
After reading this divorce e-book you will know, among other things:
- Which steps to take to start divorce proceedings,
- The difference between contested and uncontested divorces,
- The meaning of “irretrievable breakdown of the marriage”,
- Whether you have a right to spousal maintenance,
- The difference between lifelong and rehabilitative maintenance,
- The difference between DIY and online divorces,
- When DIY and online divorces are not recommended,
- Which Court will have jurisdiction to hear the divorce,
- How long it takes to get a divorce,
- What a parenting plan is,
- What the role of the Family Advocate is, and
- What a Rule 43 Application is.
Which questions would you like us to include in our next free divorce e-book?
We appreciate your feedback. Send your questions and messages via our contact page.