Welcome to the website of Ilizna Esterhuyse (iedivorce).
By accessing and using our website, you accept and are agreeing to
comply and be bound by our terms and conditions of use as set out herein below.
- The content of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. While we certainly endeavour to keep the information correct and up to date, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability of the information therein, services, or graphics on our website for any purpose. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website meet your particular requirements and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies, errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law of South Africa.
- The views, opinions and advice expressed in any guest post featured on our website are those of the guest post author and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions and advice of Ilizna Esterhuyse.
- When we share links to other third party websites not controlled by us, we do not necessarily recommend or endorse the opinions expressed within them or the content thereof. We take no responsibility for the content of the linked websites as the links are provided for your convenience and/or interest only.
- We strive to keep our website live and running without glitches. We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for our website being temporarily unavailable due to upgrading, website maintenance or technical issues beyond our control.
- Our website contains material, including but not limited to the design, layout, logos and graphics, which is owned by or licensed to us. Subject to our copyright notice below, reproduction is forbidden.
- For market research, internal record keeping, improving our services and information products and for occasional promotional emails, we may collect your name, job title, contact and demographic details and other information relevant to client surveys and/or offers as submitted by you.
- To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, suitable safeguards were put in place to secure the information we collect online. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee or warrant security in any way. Any risk of security breaches is yours and you cannot sue us for such security breaches.
- We will not distribute, lease or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so in terms of South African laws. We may use your personal information to forward promotional information about third parties to you.
- Unauthorised and unlawful use of our website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- Our terms and conditions shall be governed by South African laws. Should any dispute in respect of our website arise, the Western Cape Division of the High Court of South Africa, shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Our copyright notice:
- This website and its original content is the copyright of ILIZNA ESTERHUYSE where specifically so claimed with: “© All rights reserved.” Or ““© 2019 iedivorce.”
- Any redistribution or reproduction thereof, in any form whatsoever, is prohibited other than the following:
- For your personal and non-commercial use, you may print or download extracts of our website to a local disk / flash drive.
- You may copy the extracts of our website to individual third parties for their personal use, subject to an acknowledgement that our website is the source of the relevant material.
- Without our express, written authorization, you may not distribute or commercially exploit the content of our website. You may not transmit or store any part of our website in any electronics retrieval system or other website.